Saturday, August 23, 2008

My Trip to Alabama


I went to Alabama with my Grandma Vicki to see Mema and Pappy and my cousins. I loved the plane ride .I haven't been on a plane since I was 4 years old.I't was really exciting to see my cousins .I got to see my cousins EvaRae & Alison.And my cousins Katie &Kade.Igot to see my cousins Kelli & Amy. My Aunt Gail& my Uncle Mick. My Aunt Betty. MyUncle Don myAunt Susan.

I went to DUG---N--- DOG.Iwent to KETCHUP.&limited too. And ICING a jewelry place.We went to The Pink Zebra.

My Aunt Betty gave me a ring with diamond in it. It is so pretty and I love it. It makes me feel grown up.

I HAD SO MUCH FUN!!!

1 comments:

msvik said...

I had so much fun with Gracie on our trip to Mema and Pappy's. We stayed so busy it was hard to keep up with everything. All I know is Gracie scored 4 pair of shoes an some pink hair, and she beat me at to-tac-toe! love Grandma Vicki